NEW YEAR, NEW YOU
After all the holiday eating and drinking, take this time to replenish and the start the new year off right! Drink lemon water to start your morning, eat plenty of vegetables and fruit, and ditch the junk food! Get outside and enjoy your surroundings by partaking in all the amazing activities around. Even though it is winter, you can still go on some of your favorite hikes, go skiing, or even go on a snow bike and hit some of your favorite trails!
1. SNOW BIKING: Hit some of your favorite trails in the winter on these fat bikes! Call Ride Aspen to rent or buy your own bike #970-404-0190
2. WINTER PHOTOSHOOTS: Didn’t get that perfect shot for holiday cards? Have a fun winter wonderland shoot and send out a New Year card! Call Scout Guide photographer Brooke Casillas to schedule now! Need help creating a card? Call Fourteen Acres to create the perfect card!
3. REPURPOSING GARLAND: Have a Bay leaf garland that has been filling your kitchen with wonderful scents over the holidays? What better way to cook then using basil fresh from your garland! We also love having a good dinner party and throwing the garland down the center of the table for a lush and easy table decor.
4. X-GAMES: Check out the excitement of extreme sports while X-Games is in town here in Aspen! January 22-25 2015 Aspen, Colorado
5. DETOXING: Cleanse your body after the holidays! Don’t want to go outside? Enjoy a full gym with a huge variety of classes at The Aspen Club and Spa or Yoga and fun unique classes at Aspen Shakti Shala! After getting in shape and working hard, relax and rejuvenate with a spa treatment at The Aspen Club and Spa, Hotel Jerome Spa or a treatment at Salon Tullio.
6. LIP BALM: Keep hydrated and moisturized! Our Favorite lip balm, Lip Smart, can be found at The Hotel Jerome Spa in Aspen.
7. WHITE FLORALS: Fill your house with fresh white flowers and warm up your interior with white this winter! Call Mountain Flowers of Aspen for a beautiful arrangement like the one pictured! #970-920-6912
Tell them Scout sent you!